Due to recent effects by COVID-19, our operations may experience delays in the processing time of normal procedures. Therefore, please allow up to 14 business days for us to process a return once we receive it back at our facility. We sincerely apologize for any delays and appreciate your patience during this unexpected time.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to process a return?
- When will my refund show up?
- Can I return unwanted items for a refund?
- What products are considered NON RETURNABLE?
- What happens if a product in my order is missing, incorrect, damaged, or DOA (Dead On Arrival)?
- What type of items are not covered under your warranty?
- What is the process if my product is found to be defective?
- Are products purchased from your website covered under warranty?