Due to recent updates to our website, we have found several instances of our shipping confirmation emails going to customers’ spam or promotions folders instead of going to the inbox. Our team is currently working on resolving this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime please kindly check your spam folder before contacting us for a status update.
Order processing times as as follows:
- USPS Priority (standard shipping) 2-5 business days in transit (3-6 business days during COVID-19)
- USPS First Class Mail (“snail mail”) 4-8 business days in transit (4-10 business days during COVID-19)
- Shipping confirmation emails are sent prior to being shipped as this indicates that the package has reached the next stage in the fulfillment process in preparation for shipment.
- If you do not see a tracking update immediately, please do not be alarmed as the package will be shipped out as soon as possible.
- Be sure to regularly check your tracking link as an update will appear as soon as the package has been shipped.
- If you have not received your shipping email after considerable time since you've placed your order, the email may be in your spam folder.
Note: If you place an order over the weekend, you will have to wait until at least Monday when our operation resumes.
To check for your Tracking Information, we recommend to wait for the processing hours and once it is shipped, an automatic email will be sent out.
You can also log into your account to see if you have the Tracking Information. If there’s no Tracking Info, that means the package has not been shipped yet.
Thank you for your patience during this time.