Some customers may experience a Return To Sender status on their tracking information. This will mean that the package was unable to be delivered, and is now in transit back to our facility.
Below are common reasons as to why a package may be marked Return To Sender:
- The shipping address provided at checkout was invalid or inaccurate.
- Forwarding instructions at the provided address are unavailable or expired.
- Shipping address provided was a PO Box (exclusively serviced by USPS)
- A lack of an individual age 21+ to sign for the package.
- The addressee noted on the package was not known at the shipping address
- Delivery courier was unable to access the destination (gated communities, military bases)
To prevent returned packages, we recommend verifying the shipping address is correct and deliverable prior to checkout. For customers that would normally be unavailable during delivery hours, we recommend shipping to your business address as any individual 21+ years of age may sign for the package.
Due to regulations imposed by the PACT Act, we will be unable to reship packages that have been returned to our facility. If the package was returned due to the carrier being unable to collect an adult signature and proof of ID, Element Vape reserves the right to deduct a $14 restocking fee from the refund of the order.
Note: Shipping and adult signature fees will be non-refundable.
If you have any questions or require immediate assistance, please submit a ticket with us using our Contact Form.